Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photo Credits

In my excitement of wedding planning it seems I have collected many photos without a clue as to whom (who.. that whole grammar lesson still baffles me!?) they belong. If you are the owner or know the owner of any of the photos in the next several posts, please feel free to contact me at kenziandnick@gmail.com and I will give you proper credit. Now, that said, I hope you know that by including your photo I mean to give you an imense compliment and mean no harm. I want my wedding to be something special, the memories we take from it coul be inspired by those from your wedding photos! Thank you!

(Also, I learned how to make words form links under pictures now and will start including these on any pictures I find from here out. Please bear with me until I get through these john/jane doe pics!)

No comments:

Post a Comment